Find an Editor
Click here to search the IPEd Editors Directory to find a freelance editor with the appropriate skills, knowledge and experience for your assignment. To search for NSW editors go to the ‘State’ search field and select ‘NSW’ from the drop down menu.
When searching through the directory, you are encouraged to use the search function which allows you to search for an editor based on specific criteria.
Ethics in editing
Saturday, 17 November 2018
- Julie Ganner AE – Core values, blurry lines and the IPEd Code of Ethics
- Sarah JH Fletcher – Fiction editing with an agenda
- Dr Radhiah Chowdhury – Gut feelings and bias: editing children’s fiction sensitively
- Dr Rhonda Daniels AE – The ethics of quoting
- Melissa Faulkner – Editors and social media
- Dr Juliet Richters AE – When is it cheating? Ethical dilemmas for the academic editor
- Dr Rae Luckie – Ethical tightropes: editing life writing
The day concludes with a panel session answering questions from the audience.
9.15am – 5.15 pm (Registration from 8.45 am)
Aerial Function Centre
Level 7, 235 Jones St
Ultimo NSW 2007
This venue is wheelchair accessible and has an ambulant bathroom.
BOOKINGS CLOSE: Sunday, 11 November
$50 for members (subsidised by Editors NSW) and $250 for non-members. Costs includes morning and afternoon teas and casual lunch of sandwiches, juices and fresh fruit, with water available all day; please indicate dietary preferences in your booking details.
For any further information contact:
You can find all past workshop details listed under the Events tab at the top of the home page and a map of the venue on the Workshops page.